Neurolanguage Coach & teacher
As a Neurolanguage Coach & teacher I distinguish myself from traditional teachers in traditional teaching methods where I prepare my clients according to their ability and needs, requirements and individual deficiencies, involving 100% of each client in the design and planning of their own course.
Goal setting and integration of coaching techniques facilitate deeper and faster comprehension in the learning of the language .
I take advantage of the way the brain works to transmit my knowledge of English in a way that makes language learning much easier. Without the use of books, I carry the conversations in such a way that the client makes powerful connections within their brain.
This allows a deeper understanding of the concepts and facilitates their long-term internalization.
You don’t need to spend time studying content which you may never use! My method is faster and more efficient in achieving your goal.
Speak: Italian, English, French, Spanish
Master in education
Phd in Psychology
MEET YOUR TEACHER para spanishone2one
I have helped hundreds of students understand Spanish language and culture, both in classrooms, schools, institutions and 1 to 1.
I don’t follow a specific textbook or someone else’s system. How I teach comes from putting together the theory and my 12 years experience, ongoing training, a native’s point of view, a lot of observation and conclusions I’ve reached trying to help each client the best way I can. I also try to use a wide range of didactic materials and digital resources to keep the process engaging.Of course with the use of Neurolanguage Coaching.
Qualified Teacher Status By The Department For Education of Spain – Teaching For The Last 12 Years PHd in Psychology
Years of experience
Why study Spanish?
Sun, good food, a rich cultural heritage, beautiful scenery and a warm welcome – learning Spanish will open all of these possibilities up to you. If this is not enough, here are seven more reasons why you should learn Spanish.
- Spanish is second only to English as an international language, with more than 500 million speakers across the world.
- Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in four continents. In addition, 20 million people decide to take up Spanish every year and its demand has doubled in the past few years.
- Speaking Spanish will enable you to immerse yourself in the rich cultural offering available across 20 Spanish-speaking countries.
- The British Council, in its report «Languages for the future», states that demand for Spanish in all areas of human activity exceeds that for any other language. It is easy to learn and speak and opens doors to learning other Romance languages.
- Four G20 countries are Spanish speaking, making our common language an essential tool for the business world.
- Spanish follows English as the second most prevalent language on the internet, social media and on websites of international organisations.
- Spain is considered the most biodiverse country in the European Unión. It has the second highest number of UNESCO World Heritage sites and is the third most popular destination in the world.
Put simply, learning Spanish will open the door to a whole new world in your life!!!
How It Works
Dele Exam Preparation
The DELE examinations have been designed following the guidelines of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe.